Committed Massachusetts Firm Takes on Challenging Cases in the Areas of Divorce, Child Custody & Child Support
Determined lawyers fight hard to prevail in your legal matter in the Worcester area
Ayvazian Law PLLC is a tenacious law firm committed to client success in Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases. Based in Worcester, we are known as fierce litigators in the courts of the Worcester area and throughout Massachusetts. Our attorneys will leave no stone unturned pursuing success in your legal conflict. We are experienced and determined to win. Read our profiles to learn more about our qualifications.
Massachusetts attorneys take an aggressive approach in multiple areas of the law
Ayvazian Law PLLC knows how to interpret Massachusetts law to your best advantage. Our lawyers are passionate about their work and fearlessly strive for the results you require in a variety of practice areas:
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. During your divorce, you need an assertive attorney to fight for your best interests and to look out for the well-being of your family. Our attorneys tenaciously advocate on your behalf.
- Child Custody: The well-being of your children should always be your top priority. When dealing with parental rights issues, you need an assertive attorney on your side. Our lawyers have significant experience in child custody legal matters.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to fight to get your children the financial stability they need and deserve. Our assertive attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Alimony: During a divorce, decisions regarding alimony, or spousal support, could significantly affect your financial future, especially if one party earned substantially more income than the other. Our assertive attorneys fight on your behalf to obtain an appropriate alimony order.
- Avoiding Alimony: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Alimony, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. Our attorneys work with you to minimize spousal support awards.
- Modification Orders: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. Our attorneys are experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: Our attorneys help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact our experienced family law attorneys today.
- Guardian Ad Litem: Divorces and other family disputes often necessitate the appointment of a guardian ad litem to serve as a voice for the children affected by the litigation. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to serve as effective guardians ad litem for minors and others who need a legal advocate but cannot represent their own interests.
- Defending Against Domestic Violence Orders: At our firm, our experienced attorneys provide skilled representation to clients fighting to avoid restraining orders. We help defend your rights when you are facing the prospect of arestraining order.
- Obtaining Domestic Violence Orders: At our firm, our determined attorneys provide skilled representation to clients seeking orders of protection. We can help you seek a restraining order to protect you and your family.
When you retain the services of Ayvazian Law PLLC, you can be assured that your attorney will pursue your case with zeal.
Contact our diligent Massachusetts law firm today
Ayvazian Law PLLC believes that you are entitled to strong representation in Massachusetts. Let our lawyers take command of your legal situation. Our office is conveniently located in Worcester. Call our firm at 508-205-0055 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.